Report something

You can report many things online using one of our forms, please select relevant link below.


Change of address for council tenants and people who own their own home 

Change of address for private landlord (non council) tenants

Change in circumstances

Find out more information on benefits on our benefits pages


Feedback and complaints

Councillors & Meetings

Standards Committee - Code of Conduct complaint

Find more information about councillors on our Councillors and meetings pages

Council tax

Information for landlords
Notify us if you are purchasing a property to let or there has been a change in tenancy of a property that you let

Tell us you have moved
Are you moving into the area or moving out?

Tell us your discount or exemption has ended
Have your circumstances changed?

Tell us once
Notify us of  a death
Find out more about Council Tax on our Council tax pages


Problems with a right of way

Wild Camping or caravans

Find out more on our environment pages

People & Community

Anti-social behaviour

Report an owner for not picking up after their dog



Find out more within our People and Community pages

Food safety

Issue with a food premises

Food complaint

Food poisoning

Find out more on our food safety pages


Anti social behaviour (Cornwall Housing tenants)

Cornwall Housing comments and complaints

Cornwall Housing housing repair

Private Sector Housing DefectFind out more on our housing pages

Planning enforcement

Breach of planning control

Find out more about planning on our planning pages

Roads and parking

Abandoned vehicle


Road, or pavement

Footpaths, bridleways or byway problems

Hedges and verges (overgrown hedges, verges or trees)

Highway electrical fault


  • a street light
  • illuminated street signs and bollards
  • non emergency issues with permanent traffic lights
  • controlled pedestrian crossings

Illegally parked vehicle

Minor flooding and blocked drains

Mud, debris or spillage on a road


Road markings, signs and bollards
Damaged or missing road sign, road marking or bollard

Road surfaces

Issues with roads, including large areas of uneven surface, depressions, trench failure, edge deterioration, crazing or crumbling road surface


Street works problemFind out more about roads and highways on our roads, highways and pavements pages

Find out more about parking on our parking pages.

Rubbish, recycling and waste

Dead animal for removal

Fly Tipping and illegal dumping

Full litter or dog bin

Street and beach cleaning 

Including dog poo, leaves and plant debris

Missed rubbish collection

Missed recycling collection

Missed garden waste

Missed clinical collection

Find out more from our rubbish and recycling pages

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service