Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. By letting us know:
- what you think
- when we are doing a good job or
- when you think we could do better
you are helping to improve the Council for everybody.
We have a set of standards that outline the service that you can expect from us: our Customer Service Promise.
We aim to provide our customers with good services, but sometimes things go wrong. When this happens, we want you to tell us so that we can try and put things right.
The best way to sort out any problems is to contact the service directly. Where possible, a member of our service team will do their best to resolve the issue for you.
How to get in touch with the service should be on any letters or emails we have sent you, or on this website. If you remain unhappy, please make a complaint so that we can look into the matter further.
- Appeal a car parking fine
- Appeal a Council Tax Support decision
- Appeal a Housing Benefit Decision
- Appeal a planning decision
- Appeal a Council Tax decision
- Report a missed bin collection
- Report a problem with a road highway or footway
- Personal information request
- Freedom of information request
If your feedback relates to a complaint, choosing the right process will help speed things up
- Cornwall Housing (not including housing options)
- Adult social care complaints
- Children and family care complaints
- Complaints against an individual Councillor only (including town and parish councillors)
If your feedback does not relate to any of the above, the quickest and easiest way to make a:
is to use our feedback and complaint form, please use the form below to tell us the details which will then be sent to the relevant service.
Or you can email us if you have documents to attach.
Our Customer Feedback Policy explains how we deal with complaints. It also covers other types of feedback like comments, suggestions and compliments:
If you cannot use the feedback and complaint form, you can submit your feedback using the details below.