Our Code of Conduct sets out the standards of behaviour we expect from all councillors in Cornwall.
Before you make a code of conduct complaint it is important to read the guidance included with both versions of the form. It will help you see what kind of information you need to give to make sure that your complaint is properly considered.
How to make a code of conduct complaint
You must make a code of conduct complaint in writing.
Alternatively, you can download and complete a code of conduct complaints form.
Return your completed form to the Council by:
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to: The Monitoring Officer, c/o Eleanor Garraway, Floor 4 North Wing New County Hall Treyew Road Truro TR1 3AY
Use the check list in the complaint form to explain the part of the code that you think the Councillor has breached. You will need to give your reasons.
We can help you if you have a disability that prevents you from making your complaint or makes it difficult for you to submit your complaint in writing. We can also help if English is not your first language. If you need any support in completing this form, please let us know as soon as possible.
What happens next
- We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days
- We will carry out an initial assessment within ten working days
You can read the Local Assessment of Complaints Procedure. This includes the judgements that the Monitoring Officer can make on your complaint.
Decision Notices April 2019 to March 2020
- Ccn001 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Hicks St Allen Parish Council
- Ccn002 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Bonney Falmouth Town Council
- Ccn003 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Tyler Lewannick Parish Council
- Ccn004 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Kaczmareck Cornwall Council
- Ccn005 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Tudor Cornwall Council
- Ccn006 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Dwelly Cornwall Council
- Ccn007 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Giles Cornwall Council
- Ccn009 19 20 Decsion Notice Councillor Samuels Saltash Town Council
- Ccn010 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Marna Blundy St Just In Penwith Town Council
- Ccn011 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Dulcie Tudor Cornwall Council
- Ccn012 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Symons Cornwall Council
- Ccn013 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor David Lanyon Gwennap Parish Council
- Ccn014 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Tudor Cornwall Council
- Ccn017 19 20 Decision Notice Councillor Ivor Phillips Madron Parish Council
- Standards Committee Public Notice 21 July 2020 Cllr Tudor