Please read through the following examples and then click on the button below to access our form. Once you have clicked on the link to the form you will be able to choose one of the options that fits your circumstances from a drop down list.
I have an online Council tax account and I’m moving address
- I am moving within Cornwall.
- I am moving out of Cornwall to another area.
I would like to register for Council tax at my new address
- I am moving into Cornwall from another area.
- I’m a new homeowner/tenant
I am not moving, but I want to report a change in who is responsible for Council tax at a property
- I have purchased or rented a property but haven’t moved in yet.
- I have sold a property that I don’t live in
- I have inherited a property.
- Someone else named on the bill has moved out.
I don’t currently have an online Council tax account and I’m moving address
- I am moving within Cornwall
- I am moving out of Cornwall to another area
For all of the circumstances above please use the change of address form.
I am a landlord or letting agent and want to tell you about a change of tenancy at a property that I own or manage
I am not moving, but someone not named on my Council tax bill is moving out of my house and I think I might be entitled to a discount
If none of these options apply and you currently receive a discount on your bill and the reasons for this have changed please see our Tell us a discount or exemption should end page.