You can use our online change of address form to let us know if you are:
- Moving from one Cornwall address to another
- Moving into Cornwall
- Moving out of Cornwall
- Moving into a new home, you do not currently pay Council tax and want to register (for example - you’ve moved out of your parents’ house into a property of your own)
I am a landlord or letting agent and want to tell you about a change of tenancy at a property
I want to report a change in who is responsible for Council tax at a property
- I have purchased or rented a property but haven’t moved in yet.
- I have sold a property that I don’t live in
- I have inherited a property
- Someone else named on the bill has moved out
I want to tell you that someone living at a property has died
I am not moving, but someone else named on my Council tax bill is moving out and I think I might be entitled to a discount
Get money off your Council tax bill
If none of these options apply and you currently receive a discount on your bill and the reasons for this have changed please see our tell us a discount or exemption should end page.
I want to tell you that I have changed my name
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.Use our contact us form
- Council Tax
- Most queries about Council Tax can be dealt with online. If you cannot see what you are looking for on our web pages please use our online form to contact us. Using the form ensures we have all the details we need to answer your query.
- 0300 1234 171