Tell us something has changed

You can use our online change of address form to let us know if you are:

  • Moving from one Cornwall address to another
  • Moving into Cornwall
  • Moving out of Cornwall
  • Moving into a new home, you do not currently pay Council tax and want to register (for example - you’ve moved out of your parents’ house into a property of your own)

Report a change of address

I am a landlord or letting agent and want to tell you about a change of tenancy at a property

Change in tenant form

I want to report a change in who is responsible for Council tax at a property

For example:

  • I have purchased or rented a property but haven’t moved in yet.
  • I have sold a property that I don’t live in
  • I have inherited a property
  • Someone else named on the bill has moved out

Change of address form

I want to tell you that someone living at a property has died

Someone has died

I am not moving, but someone else named on my Council tax bill is moving out and I think I might be entitled to a discount

Get money off your Council tax bill

If none of these options apply and you currently receive a discount on your bill and the reasons for this have changed please see our tell us a discount or exemption should end page.

I want to tell you that I have changed my name

Contact us online

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service