I need to tell you about a move or register for Council tax
You can use our online change of address form to let us know if you are
- Moving from one Cornwall address to another
- Moving into Cornwall
- Moving out of Cornwall
- Moving into a new home, do not currently pay Council tax and want to register (for example - you’ve moved out of your parents’ house into a property of your own)
I am a landlord or letting agent and want to tell you about a change of tenancy at a property
I want to report a change in who is responsible for Council tax at a property
- I have purchased or rented a property but haven’t moved in yet.
- I have sold a property that I don’t live in
- I have inherited a property
- Someone else named on the bill has moved out
I want to tell you that someone living at a property has died
I am not moving, but someone else named on my Council tax bill is moving out and I think I might be entitled to a discount
If none of these options apply and you currently receive a discount on your bill and the reasons for this have changed please see our tell us a discount or exemption should end page.
I want to tell you that I have changed my name
My property is now being used as a holiday let
Holiday lets and self-catering accommodation are valued for business rates if they available for short-term letting which totals 140 days or more per year.