You can use our online change of address form to let us know if you are:
- Moving from one Cornwall address to another
- Moving into Cornwall
- Moving out of Cornwall
- Moving into a new home, you do not currently pay Council tax and want to register (for example - you’ve moved out of your parents’ house into a property of your own)
- I have purchased or rented a property but haven’t moved in yet.
- I have sold a property that I don’t live in
- I have inherited a property
- Someone else named on the bill has moved out
I am not moving, but someone else named on my council tax bill is moving out and I think I might be entitled to a discount
You must tell us within 21 days of any changes in your circumstances that may affect your council tax discount.
- your child has turned 18
- your child benefit has stopped
- you're no longer a student or apprentice
If you do not tell us, you could get a fine and we may ask you to pay back the discount.
If you need to tell us that your name has changed please use our contact form to let us know.