Council tax information for landlords

Man Holding Phone Man Holding Phone
Pile Of Envelopes Empty Home

Discount on empty property

Find out if you can get a discount on council tax for a home that's unoccupied and unfurnished or undergoing major repairs.

Students At Lunch

Do you need a HMO Licence

If your let a property with shared facilities and have five or more tenants you may need to apply for a HMO licence.

Woman With Laptop

Register for an online account

With a online council tax account you can view your account online, set up and change direct debits and sign up for ebilling.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service