Tenants under 18

If your tenant or tenants are under 18, they cannot be responsible to pay the council tax charges until their 18th birthday.

In these circumstances, the bill will remain in the landlords name, but an exemption can be awarded from the start date of the tenancy to the tenant(s) 18th birthday.

Apply for an exemption

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service