We offer a broad range of training options run by experienced trainers to help give you and your staff confidence at work.
In-person and group training
Need training for multiple staff members? Our expert Environment Health Officers are qualified to provide you and your staff with a range of in-person training.
- Food Safety training (levels 2 and 3 for catering)
- Audit Skills
- HACCP (Hazard analysis and critical control points)
- Health and Safety
- First Aid Training
- Fire Safety
We can come to you, either on-site at your premises (safety permitting) or in a private venue. This saves you time and money versus organising individual training for your staff.
Online food safety training
Our food safety training packages include:
- Food Safety and Hygiene level 1
- Food Safety and Hygiene level 2
- Food Allergy and Hygiene level 2
- Level 3 Food Safety (supervisors)
Fire safety training
Delivered by qualified and experienced trainers, our fire safety courses help you and your staff learn what to do in the event of a fire at work.
View all fire safety training courses
First aid training
We offer a range of first aid courses via the partner of our Cornwall Fire & Rescue Service including:
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Refresher
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency First Aid for Parents and Carers
- Heartstart Training
View all first aid training courses
The Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders is a legal requirement for people who are involved in the sale of alcohol.