Noise Direct from the Environmental Health team helps licence and planning applicants manage noise related matters.
What do we offer?
- NOISE Direct (Licensing) provides advice for your premises licence application.
- NOISE Direct via EHTAP (Planning) provides advice for noise matters linked to the planning process.
How will it help you?
Noise Direct helps you to:
- save time and resources by getting it right first time
- demonstrate environmental responsibility
- ensure regulatory compliance
- develop positive relationships
How do I make an enquiry?
Please follow the button below for more details and contact information for Public Protection’s Community and Environmental Protection team.
We are impartial and operate free from conflicts of interest.
Businesses should be aware that other sources of professional advice are available elsewhere.
Businesses are not obligated to take up the services offered by Cornwall Council.
We encourage businesses to research alternative providers to get the best value for those services.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.