Addressing health and safety requirements doesn't have to be a burden.
Having good health and safety practices offers significant opportunities for your business.
Introducing Health and Safety Direct
Our Health and Safety Direct service takes you through the health and safety requirements specific to your business.
Health and Safety Direct can help you;
- Reduce costs and potentially improve production
- Reduce risks
- Lower employee absence and turnover rates
- See fewer accidents
- Have a lessened threat of legal action
- Improve standing among suppliers and partners
- Increase productivity, because employees are healthier, happier and better motivated
- Get a good reputation
What we offer:
- On-site visit by an experienced Health and Safety Officer giving you practical tailored advice
- A chance for you to understand the requirements and leaving you with an understanding of how to comply
- Advice for your business on how to achieve the highest possible standards
- An easy to understand written report of our findings
Who is it for?
- Any business that wants to make sure their workplace is operating safely. Protecting their business, employees and customers
- Existing businesses to make sure their current safety systems are robust and effective. Many businesses have found that investing in health and safety has had a positive effect on output.
If you think safety is expensive, try having an accident
The HSE estimates that uninsured losses are ten times the cost of insurance premiums paid. Uninsured losses from accidents in smaller firms add up to £315 per employee, per year.
A single accident involving an employee being off work for seven or more days could have a cost the business over £28,000.
To view the price of Health and Safety Direct and our other business support services, please visit our prices page.
Additional advice is charged at an affordable hourly rate, depending on size and complexity of your business.
Get Health and Safety Support
If you would like a free quotation or further information, please get in touch with the Business Regulatory Support team.
You can contact the team via email at email@example.com or call 0300 1234 212 (option 4).
You can also use our online contact form: