Our Business Regulatory Support service offers a single point of contact for businesses who are looking for support with regulatory matters.
We have the expertise to provide specialist advice across a wide range of areas, such as;
How we can help
Our support services are suitable for all businesses whether pre-start, start-up or an established business.
We aim to;
- make it much quicker and easier for you to access regulatory advice.
- help you with the licences and permissions you need from one place.
- offer free signposting as well as business support packages.
What we can help with
As well as our business support packages, we can also help your business with;
- Product labelling
- Health and safety
- Contaminated land
- Air quality monitoring
- Water sampling and
- Noise monitoring
What can you expect when you contact us?
We will ask you about your business and discuss what you need to do to meet the relevant regulations.
We aim to;
- give you a same day response to your regulatory enquiry (open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm). If it's outside of these hours, please leave us a message on our answer phone or email us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- ask you about your business and discuss with you what you need to do to operate legally
- recommend packaged support to meet your needs (charged at cost price)
- signpost you to free regulatory business support services where available.
Depending upon your business, your experience and your needs, we may recommend an on-site visit from an officer if we feel this would benefit you.
What are the costs?
Business advice is charged from £73 plus VAT per hour on a cost recovery basis.
If you would like to request business advice, contact the friendly hub team via email at email@example.com or call 0300 1234 212 (option 4).
Alternatively you can use our online contact form.
Other sources of professional advice are available. You are under no obligation to purchase any of our services.