Our Business Regulatory Support service offers a single point of contact for businesses who are looking for support with regulatory matters.
We have the expertise to provide specialist advice across a wide range of areas, such as;
How we can help
Our support services are suitable for all businesses whether pre-start, start-up or an established business.
We aim to;
- make it much quicker and easier for you to access regulatory advice.
- help you with the licences and permissions you need from one place.
- offer free signposting as well as business support packages.
What we can help with
As well as our business support packages, we can also help your business with;
- Product labelling
- Health and safety
- Contaminated land
- Air quality monitoring
- Water sampling and
- Noise monitoring
What can you expect when you contact us?
We will ask you about your business and discuss what you need to do to meet the relevant regulations.
We aim to;
- give you a same day response to your regulatory enquiry (open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm). If it's outside of these hours, please leave us a message on our answer phone or email us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- ask you about your business and discuss with you what you need to do to operate legally
- recommend packaged support to meet your needs (charged at cost price)
- signpost you to free regulatory business support services where available.
Depending upon your business, your experience and your needs, we may recommend an on-site visit from an officer if we feel this would benefit you.
What are the costs?
Our business advice service is charged per hour and on a cost recovery basis.
A list of our prices including our business advice service can be found on our prices page.
Request business advice
Book and pay online
If you have spoken to us and are happy to proceed with booking business advice, please follow the button below to use our easy online payment form.
Discuss your requirements
If you have not yet spoken to us, please contact our friendly hub team who will be happy to help you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 1234 212 (option 4).
Alternatively, you can use our online contact form by following the button below.
Other sources of professional advice are available. You are under no obligation to purchase any of our services.