We offer a range of Legionella management support services for businesses in Cornwall including risk assessment, sampling and monitoring.
Legionella Risk Assessments
Do you need a Legionella risk assessment?
Legionella Written Scheme of Control
Do you need our help in writing a written scheme of control?
Does your business require our expert temperature monitoring service?
Find out more on our Legionella training packages for your business
Legionella Log Books
Legionella log books available for your business
We have selected some useful Legionella guidance and website links. These will give you more information on Legionella and how to control the risk to your business.
- Detailed information on Legionella from World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Approved Code of Practice (L8)
- Part 1 - Evaporative cooling systems
- Part 2 - Hot and cold water systems
- Part 3 - Other risk systems
Guidance on managing Legionella risk (Covid-19)
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID) have guidance on managing the increased Legionella risk.
- The Chartered Institute for Environmental Health (CIEH) have guidance on reopening safely.
- The Legionella Control Association (LCA) have guidance on recommissioning your system.
- HSE have a selection of Legionnaires’ Disease - Resources
- Legionnaires' disease: guidance, data and analysis from UK Government.
- ESCMID have a study group for Legionella Infections.
Need Further Help?
If you would like support with managing Legionella please get in touch with the Business Regulatory Support team via email at email@example.com or call 0300 1234 212. Alternatively you can use our online contact form.