This explains the:
- Background; and
- objectives for the Cornwall Pension Fund.
It documents the priorities for the Fund. It also documents the improvements to be implemented by the Fund over a three-year period.
The Business Plan also enables progress and performance to be monitored. It provides stakeholders with a clear vision for the three-year period.
View the Cornwall Pension Fund Business Plan
Communication Policy Statement
This explains the Fund's:
- policies on the provision of information; and
- publicity about the Cornwall Pension Fund.
This is for:
- representatives of members; and
- employing authorities.
Funding Strategy Statement
This explains the funding objectives of the Fund. This includes:
- how the costs of the benefits provided under LGPS are met through the Fund;
- the objectives in setting employer contribution rates; and
- the funding strategy that is adopted to meet those objectives.
Governance Compliance Statement
This sets out an analysis of the Fund's compliance with the latest guidance. This is guidance issued by the Department of Communities and Local Government (DCLG).
View the Cornwall Pension Fund Governance Compliance Statement
Governance Policy Statement
This explains the governance arrangements of the Fund.
- the makeup of the Pension Committee; and
- an outline of the tasks delegated to the Committee and to the Fund's Officers.
View the Cornwall Pension Fund Governance Policy Statement
Investment Strategy Statement
- the Fund's investment strategy. This includes the Fund's assessment of the
- suitability of particular types of investments
- the balance between asset classes
- the approach to risk
- the policy on stewardship
- social, environmental and corporate governance considerations
The strategy includes the approach to pooling. It also shows the relationship with the Brunel Pension Partnership.
View the Cornwall Pension Fund Investment Strategy Statement
Pension Administration Strategy
This ensures that parties are fully aware of their responsibilities under the LGPS. These parties are both the:
- Administering Authority
- Fund employers
It also outlines the performance standards they are expected to meet. These are to ensure delivery of a high quality and cost effective administration service.
View the Pension Administration Strategy
Risk Management Policy
In addition to the Risk Management Policy, the Fund produces a quarterly Risk Register that is presented to Committee at every meeting. This document is used to ensure that the risks associated with the Fund are effectively:
View the Risk Management Policy