You can view information for Council car parks in the Truro area (including Perranporth, Porthtowan and St Agnes) by using:
- the links on this page
- our online mapping system - free car parks don’t display any extra information. Use the contact information below if you have queries about them
- the My Area page, which shows your nearest Council car parks when you enter your postcode and location.
Our season tickets can provide great savings if you park there regularly.
- Beach Road, Porthtowan, TR4 8AA
- Edward Street, Truro, TR1 3AJ
- Fairmantle Street, Truro, TR1 2LW (Coaches only)
- Garras Wharf, Truro, TR1 2TN
- Moorfield, Calenick Street, Truro, TR1 2QD (This car park has some spaces for reserved permit holders only)
- Moresk, Oakway, Truro, TR1 1DW
- Reppers Coombe, St Agnes, TR5 0RS
- Wheal Leisure, Perranporth, TR6 0EY
If you are going to be using many car parks throughout Cornwall our Rover Tickets can provide savings on daily parking charges.
They can be used in most Council long stay car parks.
- Moorfield, Calenick Street, Truro, TR1 2QD (reserved spaces in car park basement level)
- Bosvigo Road, Truro, TR1 3DG
In the Truro area there are a number of ticket options available.
For full information and to buy a ticket online please see our Season Tickets page.
Regularly park, but don't park every single day? Our JustPark Multi-Purchase ticket sessions are great value and convenient.