What is a rover ticket?
A rover ticket lets you park your car in most (but not all) Council long stay car parks for a single payment.
You can now purchase them to start at any time of the day, so you can park immediately after you have made your payment if you need to.
- Our tickets are electronic so you will not have a ticket to display in your windscreen.
- Once you have purchased your ticket, your ticket is valid once you receive confirmation.
- Our Enforcement Officers can check your ticket using your vehicle registration.
How much is a rover ticket?
- 7 day rover - £49.24
- 3 month rover - £215.99
- 6 month rover - £431.98
- Annual rover - £863.96
Car parks where rover tickets are available
A full list of the car parks you will be able to park in can be found on the Rover ticket car park list.
View the Rover ticket car park list
Buy or Renew a Rover ticket online
You can buy a rover ticket online using our permit system. If you haven't used it before you will need to create an account before you can start to select your ticket. It is very quick and easy to do.
When you buy a ticket online:
- tickets can start from within minutes of your purchase. They can also start on whatever day and time you wish them to
- for 3 month, 6 month and annual Rover ticket you are allowed to make 1 vehicle change for each ticket you buy. You can do this for free online through your ZatPermit account. The change will be applied instantly. Vehicle changes are not allowed on 7 day rover tickets.
- you can set up your own SMS (a 10p fee applies) or email reminders so you don't forget to renew your ticket. If you don't choose this option you will no longer receive a reminder letter
Please read the terms and conditions before you buy or renew your ticket.
View the Parking Services Data Protection information
Buy a ticket through the parking permit team
When you buy a ticket through the permits team:
- tickets can only start after we have received your enquiry and contacted you. That can take up to ten days in busy periods
- for 3 month, 6 month and annual Rover tickets the permit team can make 1 vehicle change for each ticket you buy. Changes can take up to 5 working days to be processed so you must advise us in advance of when you need to park the new vehicle. A £10 admin fee will be charged. Vehicle changes are not allowed on 7 day rover tickets
- you will receive reminder letters by post. These will be sent automatically 30 days in advance of your ticket expiring. The SMS/email option is not available. Reminders are not sent for 7 day rover tickets.
To make a request that we contact you to process a ticket or make changes for you use our 'request a call back' form.
Make changes to your account
To make changes to your account you will need to login to your ZatPermit account.
Through your account you can:
- View all your ticket details
- Make one vehicle change per ticket (this is not available for 7 day rovers)
- Amend your contact information
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.Use our contact us form
- Parking Permit team
- 0300 1234 222