A rover ticket lets you park your car in most (but not all) Council long stay car parks for one week, for a single payment.
You can now buy them to start at any time of the day, so you can park immediately after you have paid if you need to.
- Our tickets are electronic so you will not have a ticket to display in your windscreen.
- Once you have purchased your ticket, your ticket is valid once you receive confirmation.
- Our Enforcement Officers can check your ticket using your vehicle registration.
A 7 day Countywide Rover ticket is £60
A full list of the car parks you will be able to park in can be found on the Rover ticket car park list.
You can buy a rover ticket online using our permit system. If you haven't used it before you will need to create an account before you can start to select your ticket. It is very quick and easy to do.
When you buy a rover ticket:
- tickets can start from within minutes of your purchase. They can also start on whatever day and time you wish them to
- vehicle changes are not allowed on 7 day rover tickets.
- you can set up your own SMS (a 10p fee applies) or email reminders so you don't forget to renew your ticket. If you don't choose this option you will no longer receive a reminder letter
- reminders are not sent for rover tickets purchased through the permit team
Please read the terms and conditions before you buy or renew your ticket.
To make changes to your account you will need to login to your online permit account.
Through your account you can:
- View all your ticket details
- Amend your contact information