Coach rover tickets let you park your coach in many different Council car parks in Cornwall.
The list below shows the car parks where you can use a coach rover ticket. Tickets can now start at whatever time of day you wish them to.
You can also buy standard coach parking tickets from the pay and display machines in our car parks. These are only valid in the car park where they are purchased.
- 24 hour coach rover - £15.00
- 4 days coach rover - £35.00
- 7 days coach rover - £50.00
You can buy your ticket:
- online using the ZatPermit system
- through our Parking Permit team
Please read the terms and conditions before you buy your ticket. If you have bought a ticket before we strongly advise you to read them again as there have been changes.
Buy a coach rover ticket online
To buy a Coach rover ticket quickly online you can use our new ZatPermit system.
If you haven't used it before you will need to create an account before you can start to select your ticket. It is very quick and easy to do.
Buy a ticket through the parking permit team
To buy a ticket through the parking permit team or to make changes please request a call back using our form.
To buy another ticket or make changes to your account you will need to login to your ZatPermit account.
Through your account you can:
- View all your ticket details
- Amend your contact information
Rover tickets can be used in the following council car parks
View the locations and postcodes on our map.
- Bodmin - Victoria Square
- Boscastle - Cobweb
- Bude – Crescent, Crooklets Beach, Summerleaze Beach and Wharf
- Camborne - Rosewarne Extension
- Falmouth - Gyllyngvase Coach Park
- Fowey - Main
- Hayle - Foundry Square (evening only)
- Helston - Fairground
- Launceston - Cattle Market (short stay)
- Liskeard – Westbourne
- Looe - Millpool
- Marazion - Marazion Station
- Mullion - Poldhu Cove
- Newquay - Tregunnel, Trenance and Watergate Bay
- Penzance - Wherrytown, Harbour (evening only) and St Erbyns (evening only)
- Polzeath – New Polzeath and Polzeath Beach
- Porthleven - Kittos Field
- Redruth - West End
- Seaton - Seaton Park
- St Austell - Polkyth
- St Ives - Trenwith (long stay)
- Tintagel - Tintagel Visitors Centre
- Trebarwith Strand
- Truro - Fairmantle Street Coach Park
- Widemouth Bay