Car parks are free from Saturday 16 of January 2021 until 17th May 2021
Government advice urges residents to stay local, and to support essential workers.
During this time we want to make it as easy as possible for essential workers to get to and from work. To support them we have removed parking charges and we will keep car parks free until 17th May 2021 to support high streets, when businesses such as non-essential shops, hairdressers and outside hospitality are set to re-open on 12th April 2021.
You do not need to make payment in any Cornwall Council Pay & Display or pay on foot car park until 17th May 2021.
It is really important to;
- park considerately
- continue to follow government guidance about travel
- follow the car park rules shown on the tariff boards
- do not park in reserved car parks if you do not have a permit.
On this page you can find out the location, charges and facilities for each Cornwall Council car park. You can also find out whether season and rover tickets are available for individual car parks. Car parks are grouped below by area.
- Bodmin area
- Bude area
- Hayle area
- Helston area (including mullion)
- Launceston area
- Liskeard area
- Looe area
- Newquay area
- Padstow area
- Penzance area (including Newlyn, Mousehole, Marazion)
- St Austell area (including Mevagissey and Par)
- St Ives area (including Carbis Bay)
- Tintagel area
- Torpoint area (including Downderry and Seaton)
- Truro area (including Perranporth, Porthtowan and St Agnes)
- Wadebridge (including Port Isaac)