You can view information for Council car parks in Falmouth by using:
- the links on this page
- our online mapping system - free car parks don’t display any extra information. Use the contact information below if you have queries about them
- the My Area page, which shows your nearest Council car parks when you enter your postcode and location.
Our season tickets can provide great savings if you park there regularly.
- Grove Place, Falmouth, TR11 4AU
- The Moor, Falmouth, TR11 3QA
- Well Lane, New Street, Falmouth, TR11 3DJ
- Church Street, Falmouth, TR11 3EQ (This car park has some spaces for reserved permit holders only).
- Gyllyngvase, Queen Mary Road, Falmouth, TR11 4DP
- Gyllyngvase Beach Coach Park, Queen Mary Road, Falmouth, TR11 4DP (Coaches only)
- The Dell, Arwennack Avenue, Falmouth, TR11 3HP
- Town Quarry, Quarry Hill, Falmouth, TR11 3BX
If you are going to be using many car parks throughout Cornwall our Rover Tickets can provide savings on daily parking charges. They can be used in most Council long stay car parks.
- Gyllyng Street, Falmouth, TR11 3EH
- New Street, Falmouth
- Smithick Hill, Falmouth, TR11 3AY
- Vernon Place, Falmouth
In the Falmouth area there are a number of ticket options available.
For full information and to buy a ticket online please see our Season Tickets page.
Regularly park, but dont park every single day? Our JustPark Multi-Purchase ticket sessions are great value and convenient.
Falmouth Group Season Ticket
Allows you to park in the following car parks:
- The Dell, Arwennack Avenue, Falmouth
- Town Quarry, Quarry Hill, Falmouth
This ticket costs:
- £38.63 for 1 month
- £115.89 for 3 months
- £231.80 for 6 months
- £463.58 for the year
Falmouth - Gyllyngvase Seasonal Season Ticket
Allows you to park in the following car park between the 1 April and 31 October:
- Gyllyngvase, Queen Mary Road, Falmouth
This ticket costs:
- £42.46 for 1 month
- £127.36 for 3 months
- £297.19 for 7 months