Please use the following link to report specific highways issues to us, including:
- electrical issues
- problems with pavements, verges or footpaths
- minor flooding and blocked drains
- problems with signs, road markings and bollards
- temporary road works
- road surfaces
- damaged fences or barriers
- damaged bridges or structures
- broken manholes or drain covers
- public rights of way issues
- street works
- street furniture
Or you can report
For urgent problems or emergencies outside of normal office hours please telephone: 0300 1234 222. Facebook and Twitter are not monitored 24 hours a day and may not be monitored at weekends.
For all other roads, transport and parking enquiries, please use the form below.
If you would like a response please provide some contact details.