You can view information for Council car parks in St Ives (including Carbis Bay) by using:
- the links on this page
- our online mapping system - free car parks don’t display any extra information. Use the contact information below if you have queries about them
- the My Area page, which shows your nearest Council car parks when you enter your postcode and location.
Our season tickets can provide great savings if you park there regularly.
- Porthmeor, St Ives, TR26 1JU
- Sloop, St Ives, TR26 1LT (After 6pm this car park can be used for long stay parking)
- Barnoon Long Stay, St Ives, TR26 1JF (This car park has some spaces for reserved permit holders only)
- Island, St Ives, TR26 1SY
- Park Avenue, St Ives, TR26 1QE
- Porthrepta, Carbis Bay, TR26 2NZ
- Smeatons Pier, St Ives, TR26 1PS
- Station, St Ives, TR26 2BH (This car park has some spaces for reserved permit holders only)
- Trenwith, St Ives, TR26 1DD
If you are going to be using many car parks throughout Cornwall our Rover Tickets can provide savings on daily parking charges.
They can be used in most Council long stay car parks.
- Barnoon (Reserved), St Ives, TR26 1JD
- Porthgwidden, St Ives, TR26 1PP
- Westcotts Quay, St Ives, TR26 2EA
In the St Ives area there are a number of ticket options available.
For full information and to buy a ticket online please see our Season Tickets page.
Regularly park, but don't park every single day? Our JustPark Multi-Purchase ticket sessions are great value and convenient.