Due to a high volume of enquiries our response time is now at least 15 working days. To order a Rover, Season or Disabled Exemption permit please use our online ZatPermit system to avoid delays. Our response time to approve Disabled Exemption Permits is still a maximum of 7 working days.
Season tickets are available for many of our long stay car parks. If you regularly use the same car park(s) in one town, a season ticket can provide savings on paying the standard daily fees. The majority of our tickets are now electronic.
Season tickets are also available in our Pay on Exit car parks.
We have a lot of ticket options available in many towns. See the season ticket car parks and price list for more information.
You can now buy season and seasonal tickets to start at any time of day. All our tickets are electronic so you don’t have a ticket to display in your windscreen.
JustPark multi-use tickets
The multi-use tickets allow you to park in selected long-stay car parks at the heavily reduced rate of a season ticket. If you:
- regularly commute or visit certain locations
- don't park every day of the week
these tickets could be excellent value for money for you. This is because each one of your multi-use tickets is only used on the days you actually park.
Find out more about how they work and where you can park on the JustPark Multi-Use sessions page.
Season tickets offer reduced rate parking for those who park regularly in one car park/town. They can be purchased in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or annual options.
Seasonal tickets are valid for 1 April - 31 October. They are available in 1 month, 3 months and season (7 months) options.
JustPark multi use ticket
JustPark multi-use tickets can only be purchased via JustPark on the JustPark website/app. There are simple and quick instructions for registering and purchasing tickets, as well as terms and conditions.
Please read the terms and conditions before you buy your ticket. If you have bought a ticket before we strongly advise you to read them again as there have been changes.
Buy your season online
You can buy a season / seasonal ticket online using our new ZatPermit system. If you haven't used it before you will need to create an account before you can start to select your ticket. It is very quick and easy to do.
When you buy a ticket online:
- tickets can start immediately after you buy them
- you can make one vehicle change per ticket purchased for free
- you can set your own SMS (a 10p fee applies) or email reminders so you don't forget to renew your ticket
When you buy a ticket through the permits team:
- tickets can only start after we have contacted you. This can take up to 10 days
- one vehicle change per ticket purchased can be processed by the Permit Team. Changes can take up to 5 working days to be processed so you must advise us in advance. A £10 admin fee will be charged
- reminders are sent a month in advance by post only
To make a request that we contact you to process a ticket or make changes for you use our online permit request form.
These tickets can now be purchased online, they can be purchased using the link above for Season and Seasonal tickets.
To make changes to your account you will need to login to your ZatPermit account.
Through your account you can:
- View all your ticket details
- Make one vehicle change per ticket (this is not available for 7 day rovers)
- Amend your contact information