What is a season ticket?
Season tickets are available for many of our long stay car parks. If you regularly use the same car park(s) in one town, a season ticket can provide savings on paying the standard daily fees.
The majority of our tickets are now electronic.
Season tickets are also available in our Pay on Exit car parks.
View our Pay on Exit car park information
What tickets are available?
We have a lot of ticket options available in many towns. See the season ticket car parks and price list for more information.
Season ticket car parks and price list
You can now buy season and seasonal tickets to start at any time of day.
All our tickets are electronic so you don’t have a ticket to display in your windscreen.
Season tickets offer reduced rate parking for those who park regularly in one car park/town. They can be purchased in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or annual options.
Seasonal tickets are valid for 1 April - 31 October. They are available in 1 month, 3 months and season (7 months) options.
Buy a season ticket
Please read the terms and conditions before you buy your ticket. If you have bought a ticket before we strongly advise you to read them again as there may have been changes.
Buy your season ticket online
You can buy a season / seasonal ticket online using our permit system. If you haven't used it before you will need to create an account before you can start to select your ticket. It is very quick and easy to do.
When you buy a ticket online:
- tickets can start immediately after you buy them
- you can make one vehicle change per ticket purchased for free
- you can set your own SMS (a 10p fee applies) or email reminders so you don't forget to renew your ticket
Buy a season / seasonal ticket online
View the Parking Services Data Protection informationJustPark Multi-Use Tickets
The multi-use tickets allow you to park in selected long-stay car parks at a heavily reduced rate. Find out more about how they work and where you can park on the JustPark Multi-Use sessions page.
JustPark Multi-Use sessions page
Make changes to your account
To make changes to your account you will need to login to your ZatPermit account.
Through your account you can:
- View all your ticket details
- Make one vehicle change per ticket (this is not available for 7 day rovers)
- Amend your contact information
Buy a ticket through the parking permit team
When you buy a ticket through the permits team:
- tickets can only start after we have contacted you. This can take up to 10 days
- one vehicle change per ticket purchased can be made through your online permit account (free of charge). If you would like us to do this on your behalf there will be a £10 admin fee. Changes can take up to 5 working days to be processed so you must advise us in advance.
- reminders can be sent a month in advance by text or email, charges may apply.
To make a request that we contact you to process a ticket or make changes for you use our call back request form.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.Use our contact us form
- Parking Permit team
- 0300 1234 222