Information about Covid19:
Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

What if I have a complaint?

Help with pension problems

If you are unhappy, please contact us and we will do everything we can to resolve the issue. If you are still unhappy after contacting us there are steps you can take.

Continue reading

If you are dissatisfied with any decision made, you have the right to have your complaint independently reviewed under the internal disputes resolution procedure.

The first step is to write to a specified person (nominated by your employer).  You must do this within six months of the date of the disagreement.

If you are dissatisfied with the nominated individual's decision, you can within 6 months apply to your administering authority to have the decision reconsidered.

For further information on IDRP or to make a complaint, please view the employees guide to IDRP.

There are also a number of other regulatory bodies that may be able to assist you:

Our Jargon Buster may help with pensions terminology.