Welcome to the employers section of the website.
We can attend your locality to deliver briefing sessions for your employees on the main benefits of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and answer any general questions that they may have regarding the Scheme and Fund.
These sessions last approximately 1.5hrs and are suitable for those wishing to join or who are already members. There is no charge to you for these briefing sessions.
If you would like to book a briefing session, please contact Zoe Johnston (Employer Liaison Officer) to arrange a suitable time and date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Pension Administration Strategy
This ensures that parties are fully aware of their responsibilities under the LGPS. These parties are both the:
- Administering Authority
- Fund employers
It also outlines the performance standards they are expected to meet. These are to ensure delivery of a high quality and cost effective administration service.
You can view the strategy on the Regulatory Statements webpage.
My Pension Online
Members of the Fund can now sign up for My Pension Online. This allows them to securely:
- access their pension account details
- calculate pension benefits estimates
To find out more about this self-service facility, members can visit our My Pension Online section.
- TUPE transfers and outsourcing guidelines for Local Authorities
- TUPE transfers and outsourcing guidelines for academies
- Local Government Association HR Guide and Payroll Guides
- Auto-enrolment guidelines
- Administration Guide for Employers
- Employers Guide to Assumed Pensionable Pay (APP)
- Employers Guide to the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP)
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.Use our contact us form
- Cornwall Pension Fund
- Benefits, Member Support Team and general enquiries:
01872 322322 option 3
Data and Employer Team:
01872 322322 option 2
Pensioner Payroll Team:
01872 322322 option 1