Welcome to the employers section of the website.
Due to the latest Government advice, some of our staff are self-isolating and/or working from home. So, we are currently operating a reduced service. We will endeavour to answer your queries as soon as possible.
Pension Administration Strategy
This ensures that parties are fully aware of their responsibilities under the LGPS. These parties are both the:
- Administering Authority
- Fund employers
It also outlines the performance standards they are expected to meet. These are to ensure delivery of a high quality and cost effective administration service.
You can view the strategy on the Regulatory Statements webpage.
- TUPE transfers and outsourcing guidelines for Local Authorities
- TUPE transfers and outsourcing guidelines for academies
- Local Government Association HR Guide and Payroll Guides
- Auto-enrolment guidelines
- Administration Guide for Employers
- Employers Guide to Assumed Pensionable Pay (APP)