Information about Covid19:
Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

Lost a pension?

Help with locating an old pension

If you think you worked for a company some years ago and may therefore be entitled to some pension benefits from their pension scheme then there is a free service you can use in an attempt to trace that pension benefit.

Continue reading

Find my lost pension

This is a website operated by a company called Euraplan Ltd whereby various pension funds have uploaded just the National Insurance number of their ex–employees who have a preserved benefit entitlement. All you have to do is go to the find my lost pension website and put in your National Insurance number and you will be immediately informed if there is a match and provided with on screen instructions about what action to take in order to contact the relevant pension fund.

This tracing facility is however limited to only those pension funds that have agreed to participate with Euraplan.

Government Pension Tracing Service

There is also a Government body that may be able to assist you. The Government has established the Pension Tracing Service which provides a similar service to Euraplan and is again totally free of charge.