We are consulting on the The Climate Emergency DPD. This will run between 26 February – 5pm 16 April 2021. You can view the consultation documents on the following page:
You can download the adopted Cornwall Local Plan below
- Adopted Cornwall Local Plan Strategic Policies
- Cornwall Local Plan: Community Network Area Sections
- Policies Maps
The Local Plan covers the period up to 2030.
The Adoption Statement and background documents are available to download below:
- Statement of Adoption
- Cornwall Local Plan Sustainability Appraisal Adoption Statement
- Cornwall Local Plan Inspector's Report
- Schedule of Major Modifications
You can find documents relating to this under the Examination library for the Local Plan.
Some policies from previous plans remain saved. These include policies from:
- the Local plans of the former District and Borough Councils
- the Minerals and Waste Plans of the former County Council
The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) raises funds from new building projects.
The Minerals Safeguarding DPD. This plan safeguards mineral resources from other types of development.
The Site Allocations DPD identifies new housing and employment sites.
Made plans form part of the Development Plan. These are often referred to as 'adopted plans'.
You can view plans on the Neighbourhood Planning in Cornwall page.
We are currently developing the following documents:
Cornwall Council have prepared a Local Development Scheme.