Skip to content

Housing benefit

Man With 2 Children Reading Man With 2 Children Reading
Older Couple selecting fruit

Council tax support

Council tax support is help towards paying your council tax. Find out if you're eligible and make a claim.

Woman With Laptop

Manage your claim online

Registering for an account is free and easy and will allow you to view your council tax support and housing benefit online

Woman And Child Drawing A Picture

Help with childcare costs

Parents who receive housing benefit or council tax support may be able to get help with childcare costs.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service