Once you have registered, our Self Service pages give you instant access to manage and view your benefits. You can also use Self Service to manage your Council Tax and Business Rates accounts.
Using Self Service can save you time, effort and money. There is no need for you to visit us, ring us or write to us – you can view and manage your benefits account on line at a time that suits you:
- View your claim details
- Complete and submit a new benefit claim
- See how your benefits are worked out
- See when your next housing benefit payments are due
- View benefit letters and sign up to receive future letters electronically
Fill in your details on the registration page:Registration pageYou will need to tell us :
- Your account number, claim reference or Landlord creditor number (on your bill or benefit letter)
- Your e-mail address
To sign up follow the link above and complete a short registration form.
Follow these short steps:
- Create a user name – you can use your email address for this.
- Set up a password and a security question / answer
- A link will be sent to you by email to verify your email address.
- You will be asked for basic information including your benefit claim number/creditor id to complete your sign up.