Looking for a planning application? Please search our online planning register

Search results for 'report it'

Report something

You can report many things online using one of our forms, please select relevant link below. Benefits Change of address for council tenants and people who own their own home  Change of address for private landlord (non council) tenants Change in circumstances Find out more information on benefits on our benefits pages Comments Feedback and complaints Councillors & Meetings Standards Committee - Code of Conduc.....

Last updated: 05/10/2021 10:38:28

Report a problem with a road or pavement

If you need to report something that is causing an immediate danger or is an emergency please call 0300 1234 222. To let us know about a problem you have found with a road or pavement, please use the forms below. You can track the progress of an issue you have already reported. Electrical problem Report a problem with: a street light illuminated street signs and bollards non emergency issues with permanent traffic ligh.....

Last updated: 05/10/2021 10:35:21

SEN information report

Schools and maintained nurseries need to produce a SEN Information Report. It is a statutory requirement. It describes what they offer children/young people with SEND. The SEND Code of Practice states: All schools must publish information on their websites about the implementation of the governing body’s or the proprietor’s policy for pupils with SEN. The information published should be updated annually. Any changes to th.....

Last updated: 15/03/2021 12:10:46

Cornwall Monitoring Report

Background and context There is a requirement for local authorities to publish an Authority Monitoring Report. This is set out in the Localism Act 2011 (Section 113). The act requires local authorities to report on: the implementation of their local development schemes and local development policies the progress and effectiveness of the Local Plan the extent to which Local Plan planning policies are being achieved Local.....

Last updated: 24/09/2021 07:28:27

Report anti-social behaviour

Please use the form below to report incidents of anti social behaviour. Data Protection:  The information provided on this form will be held by Cornwall Council. It may be necessary to share the information with partner agencies under Section 115 of the Crime & Disorder Act 1998, to prevent and detect crime and anti-social behaviour. The information you provide on this form will be retained for its purpose, after whi.....

Last updated: 16/08/2021 15:01:03

Definitive Map Modification Order Report. WCA 636 Penzance CP

Below is the current Definitive Map Modification Order (DMMO) documentation for WCA 636 Penzance CP It includes: the report user evidence forms topographical reports documentary evidence consultation responses the delegated officer decision WCA 636 Cornwall Council report for ‘Application for a Modification Order in Penzance CP. WCA 636 Final Report WCA 636 Delegated Officer Decision WCA 636 Appendix A Report Map WCA 6.....

Last updated: 19/07/2021 08:18:15

Report a missed collection

Before you report a missed collection Please check our list of possible reasons why your waste may not have been collected.  Report a missed collection Missed rubbish collection Missed recycling collection Missed garden waste Missed clinical collection What happens next If you report a missed collection, our contractor will check their vehicle tracking data and on-board CCTV footage to confirm whether or not your wa.....

Last updated: 05/10/2021 10:33:28

Environmental Crime

Our investigations Each year we investigate a large number of reported offences with a view to taking action against the offenders. We have a team of specialist officers who carry out investigations. They use a range of tools including: high profile foot patrols of problem areas surveillance of problem areas collection of statements from members of the public or partner agencies Environmental crime has a negative effect.....

Last updated: 22/10/2021 10:12:00

Definitive Map Modification Order Report. WCA 592 St Stephen-in-Brannel CP

Below is the current Definitive Map Modification Order (DMMO) documentation to upgrade a footpath to a Bridleway and add a Bridleway in St Stephen in Brannel.  It includes: the report user evidence forms topographical reports documentary evidence consultation responses the delegated officer decision WCA 592 Cornwall Council report for ‘Application for a Modification Order to Add Bridleways together with the Upgrade of p.....

Last updated: 01/09/2021 14:49:07

Report an out of hours emergency

On this page you can find emergency out of hours contact numbers.  Planned downtime 28-30 August 2021 Many of our online services will be unavailable from 28-30 August: If you need to report an emergency please use the numbers below - but please only use these numbers for reporting the emergencies that are listed Our online services will be available again towards the end of the afternoon on 30 August.  You will then be .....

Last updated: 27/08/2021 13:41:56

1-10 of 200

1 2 3 ... 19 20 Next

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service