You can view the latest planning newsletters on this page including:
- Planning News for Local Councils and Agents
- Neighbourhood Planning newsletter
These are now both published quarterly. If you wish to view previous editions, please email us at email@example.com
- would like to receive an alert of when the latest newsletter is published
- are having any problems viewing the newsletters or links
please email the Positive Planning newsletter team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning News for Local Councils and Agents is published four times a year. It contains a number of interesting and relevant articles for those who regularly submit planning applications and Local Councils.
The Neighbourhood Planning team produce quarterly newsletters which have regular updates in relation to current consultations, government legislation, funding, surgeries and town and parish councils. This newsletter is relevant for those involved in the neighbourhood plan process and who regularly submit planning applications:
- Neighbourhood Planning newsletter January 2023
- Neighbourhood Planning ebulletin October 2022
- Neighbourhood Planning ebulletin July 2022
- Neighbourhood Planning ebulletin April 2022
- Neighbourhood Planning ebulletin January 2022
Next edition due April 2023.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.Use our contact us form
- 0300 1234 151