How we use personal information
Under the Data Protection legislation, the Council must:
- be transparent
- provide accessible information to individuals
about how we use personal information.
Our privacy notices explain how we use and share personal information which may be collected:
- on paper or
- by email
- telephone or
- in person.
We use information to:
- deal with the service that you requested
- allow us to be able to communicate
- provide services appropriate to your needs and
- monitor our performance in responding to your requests.