Please note, during the Covid-19 pandemic, our processes have substantially altered for many of our licensing functions – please email email@example.com for details
Under the Licensing Act 2003 we are responsible for:
- licensing the sale or supply of alcohol,
- sale or supply of alcohol to a club member or guest of a qualifying club,
- regulated entertainment and the sale of late night refreshments where hot food or drink is sold between 11pm and 5am.
Please visit our Licensing Act 2003 page for further information relating to:
- the licences,
- the legislation
- guidance documents for applicants.
Apply for a licence
There are four main licences under the Licensing Act 2003. If you need help with your application, then take advantage of our Licensing Direct services. Where we will assist you with your application from start to finish. Over 1000 applicants have used this service. Customers surveyed said that they would either recommend or use this service again.
There is a comprehensive range of business regulatory support services available to help and advise businesses to be more successful and compliant.
Register of licensed premises and current applications
You can view the latest register of licensed premises under the Licensing Act 2003.
The register includes :
- all premises which sell/supply alcohol
- and/or provide regulated entertainment
- and/or provide late night refreshment.