Cornwall County’s Street Gazetteer contains details of which roads are Traffic Sensitive.
In addition to the day to day sensitivity restrictions there are some roads in Cornwall that will be subject to seasonal embargos. The routes are marked on Cornwall Council's interactive mapping.
- Click on 'customise my map' on the left hand side
- Enable the 'NSG' option under the 'Operational Info' section
- Zooming in on the road you would like to examine will cause a blue line to appear on the road.
- When clicking on the blue line it will display a hyperlinked USRN code
- The road sensitivity can then be found under the 'Special Designation' header.
For further information please contact the street works team on 0300 1234 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Term times 08:00 hrs – 09:30 hrs and 14:30 hrs – 16:30 hrs
Monday to Friday 07:00 hrs – 09:30 hrs and 16:00 hrs – 18:30 hrs
07:00 hrs – 19:00 hrs all year.
Night-time working may be permitted on weekday nights Monday to Thursday 19:00 hrs to 07:00 hrs. This is following discussions with the street works team for specific sites.