Report other issues with roads, highways or footway

Cornwall Council, Town and Parish, and the Police and Crime Commissioner elections information and results.

Please use the map below to report an issue with a road, highway or pavement that does not have a specific reporting form.

Examples might include:

  • missing/uneven block paving
  • loose kerbs
  • minor (not dangerous) land/hedge slip

Please read the guidance below and then choose 'continue' to get started.

You can also report another issue and track the progress of an issue you have already reported.

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service

Give feedback about your experience