When the page first loads you will see a help guide. After reading the information please close the guide by selecting the cross in the top right hand-side.
To the left of the map you will see a box which shows you different layers. Tick the layers to see which issues have already been reported.
You can close the layers box using the cross in the top right hand corner of the box.
Making a report
- Search for the location of the problem using a postcode or first line of the address
- This will drop a pin onto the map
- Click on the map to make sure the pin is in the right location on a road, highway, or pavement
- Then click on the pin to see the form options. Please note the pin must be a on a road or a highway to show the options and make a report
- If you have any issues please call 0300 1234 222