Skip to content

How we support parents of children aged 0-5 years

We can help your child by:

  • Supporting Early Years Settings or Schools with specialist training and advice.  This helps them develop how they work to support children, particularly those with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND).
  • Working with children with the staff, or other professionals who have direct involvement with your child. This might be a health visitor or speech and language therapist. We do this by offering advice, guidance and practical programmes of support. Children are given support appropriate for their needs, with your consent. 

You can find out more information in Supporting Early Years Special Education Needs Inclusion in Cornwall.

Parents and carers may also find the following web pages a useful source of information:

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service