Wadebridge Library and Information Service is managed by Wadebridge Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
From Tuesday 8 June 2021 Wadebridge Library Information Service will be able to offer a limited browsing service. For further details please see Wadebridge Town Council website.
Opening Hours from 17 May 2021
|Tuesday||10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 3.30pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 3.30pm|
|Thursday||10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 3.30pm|
|Friday||10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 3.30pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 12.30pm|
- Public car park at the front of the library, no disabled parking space available
- Disabled access is via the main entrance which has automatic doors
- The library is all on one level
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- 1 public access computer for 45mins. Essential use only.
- Free WiFi
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.