Wadebridge Library and Information Service is managed by Wadebridge Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
For further details please see Wadebridge Town Council website.
|Tuesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1pm|
The library has 3 public access computers available for 1 hour sessions.
- A4 Monochrome 10p per side, colour 50p per side. Cash only.
- A3 Monochrome 20p per side, colour £1 per side. Cash only.
Wadebridge library offers a wide range of online services in partnership with Cornwall Council.
- Join the library
- Find and reserve a book in our online catalogue
- E-Books and Audio Books with our online reading platform BorrowBox
- Learn at the library: including languages, driving theory and online reference
- Other popular services
- Public car park at the front of the library, no disabled parking space available
- Disabled access is via the main entrance which has automatic doors
- The library is all on one level
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- 3 public access computer for 1 hour sessions.
- Free WiFi
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Seagull Proof Sacks are available to purchase at £5 each (cash only)
- The library subscribes to ‘Which’ magazine
- Scanning, printing, photocopying and laminating.
- Microfiche Reader
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.