Launceston Library and Information Service is managed by Launceston Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
|Tuesday||09.30am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||09.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||09.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
We have 6 public access computers available. Scanning and printing is also available.
Launceston Registration Office
The Launceston Registration Office is located in the Launceston Library.
View the Launceston Registration Office opening hours. Please note: these are different to the Library and Information Service opening hours.
- Storytime followed by Duplo Stay & Play - 2:00pm
- Rhymetime followed by Duplo Stay & Play - 10:00am
- We have a car park outside with a disabled badge holder space
- Main entrance has automatic doors
- Accessible toilets
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.70. Each bag will hold three black rubbish sacks.
- Free WiFi available
- The Library subscribes to 'Which' magazine
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.