Anyone can use the computers in our libraries. You will need to have your Cornwall Council library card number and pin code to make a booking. If you dont know your pin code, contact your local library.
Book a library computer
Use of our computers is subject to acceptance of our Computer Acceptable Use Policy.
Charges for Computer Use
Use of public computers (subject to availability)
- Cornwall Library members - FREE for two hours
- Other Library members (all other English and Welsh library authorities) - Free for one hour
- Non-members - Free for 30 minutes (no extension)
- Access to Wi-Fi - free
- Extension of time after the free period is dependent on availability and at the discretion of the library supervisor.
Please note if you owe more than £5.00 in library charges you will be regarded as a non-member for computer charging purposes.
- If you need to cancel your booking, log in to our library computer booking system, find the session you have booked and select ‘delete’.
Free Wi Fi
- Wi Fi is free to all library members and visitors with temporary membership. To access our free Wi Fi, simply show your valid membership card to the librarian and ask for the Wi Fi password. Cornwall Council - Computer Acceptable Use Policy applies.
*Please note - St Columb Library does not have access to Wi Fi.