Falmouth Library is managed by Falmouth Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Falmouth Library is open for browsing. A Click and Collect service is still available if preferred.
Opening Hours from 4th April 2022
- Lego Club – every Saturday between 10am and 12 noon – creative drop in
- Rhymetime – Rhymes and songs - every Tuesday during term-time suitable for accompanied children from birth to 5 years from 11am until 11.30am.
- Storytime – Stories and crafts - every Tuesday during term-time suitable for accompanied children from 2 to 6 years from 2pm until 2.45pm.
- Wheelchair access (side entrance in Webber Street)
- Accessible toilets
- On street disabled parking bays nearby
- Nearest car park The Moor
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Free WiFi available
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Microfiche/microfilm reader
- The Library subscribes to 'Which' magazine
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- Our reference Maritime Collection has moved to the Bartlett Library at the National Maritime Museum in Falmouth
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.