Park Homes

Welcome to our page which has been set up to provide a single place on our website where you can find information relating to park homes in Cornwall.

Update following Park Home Event 

Continue reading

On the 1st November we held a resident’s event and we’d like to thank everyone who came along. We are now working on some of the priority actions and issues that were raised at the meeting and through the survey. We will be contacting you again soon with some more information on this.

At the event, Mark O’Brien gave a presentation with a summary of the key issues coming out of the survey and a copy of his presentation is now available Park Home Survey Results Presentation.

In the December letter from Councillor Hannaford, she encouraged park home residents to register with us to stay informed. Register below using our form so that we can keep in touch and keep you updated. 

Register as a park home resident