Help for people on benefits
Further help for 2023 has been announced by the Government with payments being made between spring 2023 and spring 2024. These payments are:
- £301 for people on an eligible low income benefit, to be paid during spring 2023
- £150 for people on an eligible disability benefit, to be paid during summer 2023
- £300 for people on an eligible low income benefit, to be paid during autumn 2023
- Up to £300 for pensioner households, to be paid during winter 2023 to 2024
- £299 for people on an eligible low income benefit, to be paid in spring 2024
Further information including payment dates is available on Gov UK
Further help for pensioners will be available later this year through the Winter Fuel Payment. The amount of help people will receive depends on their age and household circumstances.
Find out more about Winter Fuel PaymentsWarm Home Discount Scheme
The Warm Home Discount scheme for winter 2023 to 2024 has now opened. You can use the GOV UK website to find out if you are eligible for a payment.
Household Support Fund
Some low income households will be eligible for Household Support Fund payments in the spring and autumn on 2023.