Skip to content

Useful contact details for park home residents

LEASE Park Home Advisory Service

Tel: 0808 196 2212 (freephone)

Independent Park Home Advisory Service

Tel: 0800 612 8938


National Association of Park Home Residents

Tel: 01903 816247


National Park Homes Council

Tel: 01252 336092


British Holiday and Home Parks Association

Tel: 01452 526911


Age UK (formerly Age Concern)

Tel: 0800 169 6565

Email: Age UK Contact Form

Office of Fair Trading

Tel: 08457 224499


Citizen’s Advice Cornwall

Tel: 0800 144 88 48

Ministry for Housing, Communities and Local Government

Park homes guidance - Information for park home residents in England on their rights and obligations under the Mobile Homes Act 1983.

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service