Skip to content

Request help for an adult

Request help - complete the form

We’ll ask you some questions to find out what you need and how you can be helped.

Or call us on 0300 1234 131. Phone lines open at 10am on Wednesdays, 9am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and close at 6pm.

Please note; if you want to make a safeguarding referral for an adult please see our safeguarding page.

Help outside normal working hours

If our offices are closed and it’s an emergency, you can ring 0300 1234 131.

Support to help you get on with life

Our film tells you about the support we can give and how you can get it:

If you need just a little help

If you need just a little help to manage at home, we may offer you advice or suggest you use the Community Directory to find support near your home.

Community Directory
If your needs are more complex

If your independence and well being are at significant risk, we’ll arrange to visit you. We will carry out a needs assessment to look at your eligible social care needs. 

We’ll work out a personal budget so you can organise and buy your own care and support via an agreed support plan.  This gives you choice and control over the support you get.

Your support plan could include care at home, short term care, minor home adaptations, loaning you equipment and more. 

You can use our eligibility checker to see if you could receive financial assistance.

Eligibility checker

We’ll also carry out a financial assessment to see whether you’ll need to pay something towards your care and support.

Find out about financial assessments

Find out more about needs assessments

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service