Request help for an adult

Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

Ring 0300 1234 131 between 8.45am and 5.15pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am to 4.45pm on Fridays.

We’ll ask you some questions to find out what you need and how you can be helped.

Help outside normal working hours

If our offices are closed and it’s an emergency, you can ring 0300 1234 131.

Support to help you get on with life

Our film tells you about the support we can give and how you can get it.

If you need just a little help

If you need just a little help to manage at home, we may offer you advice or suggest you use the Support in Cornwall directory to find support near your home.

If your needs are more complex

If your independence and well being are at significant risk, we’ll arrange to visit you and carry out a needs assessment to look at your eligible social care needs. 

We’ll work out a personal budget so you can organise and buy your own care and support via an agreed support plan.  This gives you choice and control over the support you get.

Your support plan could include care at home, short term care, minor home adaptations, loaning you equipment and more. 

We’ll also carry out a financial assessment to see whether you’ll need to pay something towards your care and support.

You can find out more in our easy read information about social care needs assessments.

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service