Skip to content

Report an issue with street furniture

We provide and maintain a range of items of street furniture.

The town and parish councils also provide and maintain street furniture.

These include:

  • benches and seating
  • cycle racks
  • bollards
  • planters
  • bus shelters

Unauthorised items placed on the highway may be removed.

Please use the map below to report an issue with street furniture. 

Please read the guidance below and then choose 'continue' to get started.

If you are struggling to use the map please see our help page.

Help to report an issue

You can also report another issue and track the progress of an issue you have already reported.

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service