Langarth (TR4 9AN)
This Park and Ride is on the Western side of Truro and and is off the A390 at Threemilestone. From the A30, take the Chiverton cross junction. Head towards Truro (A390) and follow the signs to Park and Ride.
Tregurra (TR1 1RH)
This is on the Eastern side of Truro and is on the junction of the A39 and A390 at Union Hill. From the A30, take the Carland Cross junction and head towards Truro (A39) and follow the signs to Park and Ride. From the A390 head towards Truro and follow the signs to Park and Ride.
The buses are DDA compliant and have space for one wheelchair on board with a capacity of 350kg for the ramp. Please contact the team on 01872 279270 or at the customer enquiry desk with any queries.
Other important information
- We are unable to carry bicycles on the bus, there is cycle parking available at both sites.
- Folding bikes can be carried, and put into the luggage compartments. This is at the driver's discretion
- Well behaved dogs on leads are permitted for free travel at the driver's discretion.
- Food and drink cannot be consumed on the buses.
- Blue Badge and Parent and Child parking bays are located close to the main buildings.
- A limited number of larger bays for motorhomes are available during normal opening hours. Overnight parking is not allowed at either site.
- If you have left any property on a vehicle, contact a member of the Park and Ride team about the item and leave your details. They will endeavour to contact you if the item is returned.
- Learner drivers cannot have lessons on site regardless of if a supervised adult or a driving school is carrying out the lessons. This is due to the planning conditions of the site.
- All Park and Ride services use Real Time Passenger Information and appear on Traveline South West.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.