Please follow the step by step instructions below
To login please go to www.cornwall.gov.uk/myaccount
1. If you cannot remember your password please click on ‘forgotten password’
2. Enter your email address, and click next
3. Answer your security question using the answer you saved when registering.
4. Reset your password by entering a new password which must contain a minimum of ten characters, at least one of which must be a symbol, for example ! @ # $ % ^ & * ? _ ~.
5. You will then ned to confirm the same password in the box below and click on update.
You will then see a successful message at the top of the page.
6. Then go the top of the page and click on ‘Sign in’ to login with your new password.
7. Once logged in your will be on your account page with all your details.
8. If you are looking to commment on a planning application, scroll down the page to ‘Planning information’ and click on ‘New search’ to search for a planning application or ‘saved searches’ if you have a saved search showing the applications you are interested in.
Please note; If you are trying to login to update your planning application you need to go to https://www.planningportal.co.uk/