We have made a short video showing you how to register an account on our website. You need to have an account in order to use our online services.
How to register
- Go to the Register page (this will open in a new window so you can still see the step by step guidance.
- Type in your email address. (We will send you an email at the end of the application process to verify your account)
- Confirm your email address by retyping it in the box below.
- Now enter a password. Your password should be at least 10 characters long and must include a symbol (for example: %, £).
- Confirm your password by retyping it in the box below.
- Set up a security question by selecting a question from the dropdown list and typing in your answer.
- Confirm your answer by retyping it in the box below.
- Now we ask for some personal details. You don't have to enter anything here, but you won't have full access to our online systems if you leave these fields empty.
- Select your title from the dropdown list, then type in your first name.
- Then type in your surname
- Enter a contact phone number. This can be a landline or a mobile number.
- Enter your postcode, select find, then select your address from the dropdown list.
- If you would like to keep up to date with council information and services then tick the box. This is only for use by the council. Your details will never be passed on to any third party.
- Finally select the button 'create user' to create your account.
You will be sent a verification email. To verify your account, select the link in the email.