Our support includes:
- General local government law
- Local government structures
- Standing orders and constitutions
- Electoral law and procedures
- All work in the remit of the Monitoring Officer
- Councillor Code of Conduct, including complaints and training
- Persistent complainants
To complain about a Cornwall Councillor or parish Councillor please visit the Code of Conduct complaints page.
- Freedom of Information
- Environmental Information
- Data protection
- Information policies and procedures
- Information asset registers
- Privacy impact assessments
- email@example.com (for Freedom of Information and Environmental Information) or
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for all other information matters)
To request information the Council holds please visit the Data protection and freedom of information pages.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.