Contact the environmental management service

Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

Please use the subjects to choose the relevant service contact form below;


  • children’s playgrounds
  • allotments
  • memorials

Contact the environment service

  • water and beach safety
  • lifeguards on beaches

Contact the Countryside service

  • flooding on the highways or flood risk 
  • drains and sewers

Report a problem on a road or highway

  • grass cutting
  • hedge cutting
  • parks and gardens

Contact Cormac

  • Public right of way

Report a public right of way issue


Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service