Information if you currently claim school or post 16 transport

Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

Reporting problems

Problems should be reported to the Transport Coordination Service at the earliest opportunity.  If there is a problem, please provide as much information as possible. This could include:

  • Bus number / name of transport provider
  • Date / time
  • Full details of the incident / problem

This will help us with any investigations that take place.


There is a collective responsibility for behaviour on school transport between;

  • parents/carers
  • schools
  • transport operators and 
  • Cornwall Council

Each year, all children and young people given the following good practice documents:

Cornwall Council reserves the right to temporarily  or  permanently withdraw transport if ;

  • there are repeated  instances of unacceptable behaviour,
  • or a single incident of extreme unacceptable behaviour

This decision will be made together with the child’s school. The final decision rests with the Transport Coordination Service.

Moving house

If you:

  • have moved (or are moving) address and
  • are currently receive help with transport

please tell the Transport Coordination Service as quickly as possible.  This will ensure that Cornwall Council does not incur unnecessary costs.

If you need help with transport from your new address, you will need to reapply.

Replacement passes

If you lose your travel pass, you do not need to reapply. Please call 0300 1234 222 to buy a replacement pass.

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service